Central Oregon Appliance Repair Services
Our local appliance repair experts are experienced and trained in maintaining, servicing and repairing all major brand appliance products. We will ensure that your appliance is up and running in as little time as possible. Our technicians will help you through the entire process from beginning to end. They will diagnose the issue, order the the right parts, and install them for you all at a reasonable price. We service all areas in Bend and Deschutes County as well as the surrounding areas such as Tumalo, Terrebonne, Redmond and Sunriver. We aim to provide the best service to our customers and the best prices. You can count on our technicians being professional and here to help with any of your appliance repair needs.
As Bend Oregon appliance repair professionals, our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our customers. We also ensure that our customers are receiving professional appliance repairs at a reasonable price. You can count on our technicians being professional and available to help you with any of your appliance repair needs.
Why Choose Us
We have the experience and necessary skills to complete your appliance repair on time and at the best price. We have experience repairing many different major brand appliances. Our techs can also make recommendations as to how often your appliance should be serviced. Different appliances have different servicing needs over time. If you are looking to keep your appliance running like it was when you first purchased it, it is very important that you service it consistently. Servicing your appliance will not only help it work better, it will also make sure your appliance is less likely to have any major issues over time. This means you save money and have a better working appliance. Call today to make an appointment with an appliance repair professional.
Appliance Repair Services
If you are looking for appliance repair services please give us a call. After you make an appointment, one of our technicians will make sure to gather everything necessary for your appliance repair. We will ensure our technician arrives on time and is ready to help you immediately with your appliance repair needs. Once our tech arrives, he will begin the process of finding any of the issues with your appliance. It is important that your appliance issue diagnosis is correct. To properly complete the appliance repair and determine what part of your appliance needs to be repaired or replaced. Once our technician has found the issue, they will let you know what parts and repairs will be necessary in order to get your appliance functioning like new again.
If there is water leaking under your refrigerator or food is starting to go bad quickly, it may need repaired. These are common issues that happen with refrigerators over time. Our technicians are specialize in repairing and maintaining refrigerators to keep them functioning like new. When you look in your refrigerator, you don’t expect your food and drinks to be warm. You should be able to quickly get what you need without thinking about it. We understand the importance of having a fridge that works well. Refrigerator repair is one of the specialized services that we offer. We ensure that you are receiving professional fridge repairs at a reasonable price. You can count on our technicians being professional, on time, honest and available to help you with any of your repair questions or needs.
Typical Refrigerator Problems
When it comes to refrigerators, there are a few common issues that can occur. Some of these well issues include but are not limited to:
- Water is leaking on the floor under the refrigerator
- The refrigerator is cycling too often
- The fresh food compartment is no longer staying cool
- The water dispenser in the refrigerator is no longer working
If you are experiencing issues with your refrigerator, give us a call today. We will make sure that your fridge is back up and running the way it was meant to in no time. Appliance Repair Bend Oregon’s techs have experience with repairing all major brand refrigerators.
- One of the most important tips when it comes to keeping your refrigerator running well is to keep the doors closed when you are not using it. By keeping your fridge doors open, you are letting out cool air which is meant to be keeping your food and drinks cold.
- Keep your refrigerator at least a few inches from the wall to improve circulation and keep everything operating smoothly
- Every once in a while it is helpful to move the fridge and clean underneath it. Over time, dust tends to accumulate and can prevent your refrigerator from running well.
If you are having issues with your dishwasher, our experienced technicians will be able to help you diagnose the issue and repair it as soon as possible. You can stop washing your dishes by hand and start having your dishwasher appliance do it for you again. Your time is valuable, which is why having a properly running dishwasher is so important. Are your dishes no longer being cleaned the same way as before when you first got the dishwasher, or is the unit not turning on at all? These are only a couple of the issues we see on a regular basis. When it comes to dishwashers, we know what to look for and how to fix them.
Known Dishwasher Problems
- Dishes are no longer getting cleaned properly
- The dishwasher is making loud noises
- The unit is no longer starting at all
- The latch on the dishwasher is not working correctly
- Water is no longer draining from the unit
- Leaking water is coming from the dishwasher
- When using your dishwasher, make sure to run through the full load. By running it through the whole cycle and not stopping it half way, it will be less likely to have issues.
- Before putting your dishes in the dishwasher, it is a good idea to pre-wash them by hand and let the dishwasher clean the rest. When you wash your dishes and silverware beforehand, they will come out cleaner. This also makes it easier for your dishwasher to do its job well and can prevent mechanical issues.
- Make sure the door is properly closed when after you have loaded or unloaded your dishwashing machine. On some models, there is a latch that need to be used when opening or closing the door. If your dishwasher has a latch on the door, make sure it is operating correctly.
- Select the right soap for your dishwasher. This is important to keeping your dishwasher running well since there are different soaps for different uses. Some soaps are made for washing dishes by hand and others are made specifically for use in dishwashers.
It is common for microwaves to start having issues over time. Some microwaves begin to have issues earlier than others. Our technicians can assist in diagnosing the issue with your microwave and and the repair. If you are looking to quickly heat up food or a beverage it is important your microwave works. Does your microwave no longer heat up like it used to or do the buttons no longer work? Our technicians have seen these issues many times and know how to repair them.
Common Microwave Problems
There are multiple common problems reported with microwaves including:
- Microwave stops heating correctly
- The buttons on the unit no longer work
- The plate inside the microwave no longer spins
- There is sparking inside the microwave
- The unit continues to run and then suddenly stops
- The bulb is no longer functioning
We work with techs who have experience fixing and servicing microwaves from all major brands. If you are experiencing issues with your microwave appliance, give us a call today. A technician will be able to quickly figure out the issue and complete the repair.
Microwave Repair Tips
- When you are not using your microwave, make sure you keep the door closed. The door latches on microwaves can be damaged if they are not opened and closed carefully. Another important tip is you should not open the door while the microwave is running.
- Keep the inside of your microwave clean. By doing this you are preventing corrosion issues on the inside of your microwave appliance.
- Make sure to only put microwave safe items in your microwave.
Freezers are important when it comes to storing your food. You certainly don’t want to see your food go bad because of a broken freezer. There are certain freezers that begin to have issues sooner rather than later. Is your freezer no longer staying cold or are the lights no longer working? Appliance Repair Bend Oregon’s technicians have seen these issues many times over. We know what is required to diagnose and repair any issues your freezer may be having.
Common Freezer Issues
There are some common issues that freezers may have. These include:
- The freezer is noisy when turned on
- The interior lights are no longer functioning
- The unit is no longer running when it is plugged in
- It is no longer staying cold when running
- Make sure that your freezer door is closed when not in use. By keeping your freezer door open for too long, you are preventing it from keeping your food cold.
- Every few months, move your freezer a few feet away and clean underneath. Dust can accumulate under your freezer over time which can prevent it from running smooth.